The Muc-Off Chain Doc eliminates grime from bicycle chains with minimal effort. This life-saving chain cleaning machine works by clipping over the chain and combining heavy-duty rotating brushes with the awesome power of our Muc-Off Bio Chain Cleaner. It will bring your chain back to life in seconds... 19 to be exact.
The Chain Doc comes complete with a can of Muc-Off Bio Chain Cleaner, making it ready for cleaning straight from the box.
DANGER: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children
- Deep cleans your bike chain with minimal effort
- Completely eliminates chain grease and grime
- Free from dangerous chemicals
- Suitable for all chain types
- Long lasting nylon bristles
- Comes with Bio Chain Cleaner
- Quick and Easy to use
- Firstly remove the lid from the Chain Cleaner can.
- Fit the circular area of the Chain Doc over the top of the can, with the spray button positioned in the middle. Push down firmly until it fits nice and snug.
- Tighten the screw on the Chain Doc with a Phillips screwdriver so that can isn't going anywhere while cleaning!
- Firmly press the straw included with the Chain Doc kit into the atomiser of the can, with the other end of the straw fitting back in the Chain Doc. You should see a small hole on the Chain Doc for it to fit into.
- That's it, you're ready to cleanse the chain!
How To Use The Chain Doc On Your Bike
- Position bike upright or mount in a workshop stand. Shift chain to middle front chain ring and third smallest cassette for optimum chain tension.
- Hold the chain cleaning machine in your left hand with your thumb over the spray button and forefinger over the Chain Doc trigger. Position the open Chain Doc over the chain.
- Pull trigger to close the Chain Doc. Spin pedals backwards for 2 to 3 revolutions while spraying chain cleaner through Chain Doc. Continue for a further 2 to 3 revolutions without spraying.
- Rinse Chain and chain cleaning machine thoroughly with clean, fresh water.