All of our BEAST ZONE electric bikes are covered under our manufacturers 12 month warranty against all manufacturing defects. Note however parts will only be shipped within Australia.
The warranty period commences from date of original purchase.
What warranty covers
The BEAST ZONE warranty covers the following:
- Crank sets
- Wheel hubs
- Free wheel
- Wiring harness
- LCD display
- Kick stand
What is not covered under warranty is wear and tear on the following items:
- Brake pads
- Hydraulic oils
- Gear shift
- Housing grips
- Cables and brakes
Other voids of warranty
- If the user does not follow operating and maintenance instructions
- If the user incorrectly assembled the bike causing damage
- Self-repair or modification, non-compliance with usage rules which causes failure
- Tear without permission or change the warranty mark and label on body or part
- Not using original parts
- Using bike for dangerous performances or riding in extreme off-road conditions
- Damage from natural disasters
- Failure caused by storage in poor conditions outside of recommended temperature/conditions
- Accidental collision damage
- Wear and tear damage on parts outside of warranty (see above)
How to make a claim
Before making a claim discuss the issue with us first as we may have a simple solution of fix to the problem.
- All warranty claims must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of purchase is required for a warranty claims
- Claims can only be made by the original owner of the bike
- Ensure as much information is provided on claim (photos, detailed description of issue etc).